Bringing up windows 10 file extensions is very easy to do, users can try it independently, the extension itself becomes a description package of computerized program files. Files that give control of usage levels, destinations, and even changes in loaded data.
Knowing the extension, it is very useful to see the full character of a file. Distinguishing it at a certain level and executing it does need sorting to fit what you want to run. Please refer to the following discussion.
Bring up Windows 10 File Extensions
This process involves the user to open access to the file settings variant in the system, meaning that there are choices and adjustments to it. How? Follow the instructions brought:
- Open the Explore file window, can use the Win + E quick button,
- Access The View BarMenu, then select Toolbar Option
- Next on the popup menu of the file option, access the View settings, Scroll down and eliminate the check-in the check Box “hide extensions for know file types”.
- Please press OK, to save the change.
So how do I hide it? Users can do the same as above, the difference is only to activate in hiding Extensions for know file types.
This method can be done for the windows series below, such as Windows 7 and 8.
Furthermore, to be able to see a file extension easily, users can set the layout of its appearance. This will involve the user in the layout settings of the file displayed in the windows window, following the instructions:
- Reopen explore files
- Re-access the View navigation menu
- Change the visibility of file icons to Details
- Done, then the file will be displayed with the details at once, without having to look at it one by one with the action properties.
By exploring the instruction stages, users can set the appearance of files in a show or not display, please try it. If the system is unable to make any changes please return the settings to the beginning in the popup menu of the previous option folder > Restore defaults.
That’s how you display windows 10 file extensions and hide them. Follow your experience and interesting tips on windows 10 in our other articles, hopefully, it can help.